Pages

Sunday 9 November 2014

Zoella beauty purchase and review

Ok so I know I am a little  biased when it comes to the Zoella range as I love Zoella But this is an honest opinion of all the products that I have purchased and  I purchased them because they are my favourite things in the her collection.


The first one I bought is the Fizz Bar. It is Zoe's favourite and one of the most  popular ones. It is £5 and you get so many uses out  of it because it is in little cubes and you can use one or multiple chunks at a time.  The smell is really refreshing and slightly sweet. Every thing in the range has the same scent.


The second thing I got is not a surprise if you know me at all. It is the Let's Glow  candle. With the same pretty smell as the others. It isn't too strong or over whelming it is just right. So if your not a big fan of scented candles (I have know idea how)  then  you will like this. It comes in a cute little tin and only costs £5.

The third and final thing I bought was the makeup bag. There was two different ones to choose from, one pink with dots and a Guiney pig on just like Pippin and Percy (her own Guiney pigs)  the other one is blue with dots and the black picture of her eyes from her blog picture. I got  the blue one purely because I love that colour and I want her eyes so badly.  One the other hand I do really like the other one and think its very cute. It is really big and perfect  for traveling. At only £8 it is totally worth it.


You can get these at  Superdrug in store or online  or on http://www.feelunique.com/brands/zoella-beauty They ship worldwide so if you don't have a superdrug near  you then I would check out  feel unique.  Thankyou for reading have a nice day!


No comments:

Post a Comment