Pages

Saturday 8 November 2014

Halloween 2014

This Halloween I went as a sort of freaky zombie doll thingy? I'm not to sure but it looked cool and I thought I would show you what I did and how I did it.

I started  off just putting on  my foundation and concealer  as I would usually do with any  makeup look. It just gives a good base to work on. Then for the cheeks zombies don't have coloured cheeks so you don't need any blusher. However, I did put  highlighter on the tops of my cheek bones and you can either use bronzer or I used eyeliner and smudged it out. Dark eyebrows give a good effect.

Then the eyes my favourite part of the look because you can really change them to how you like and even make it an  everyday look. Firstly I got white sparkly shadow and put it on my brow bone and on the inner corner of my eye. then I  put black on my lid and blended it out and just kept applying more until you think you have enough. starting on the outer corner and working your way in. I also added some purple in the crease. then finished off  with some winged liner for  sleekness and LOADS of mascara!

Then to bring the whole look together I put on some deep red lipstick or you could use berry toned that would also look nice. I  then used a black eye liner pencil (I know sounds weird but just bear with) I lined my lips with it just like a normal lip liner. Then you can either leave it like that or blend it in with the lipstick.

This bit is optional but if you would like to make it more freaky and more halloweeny then I added a lightning strike cut coming out of my eye. And how I did it was simple. I used a lip dark lip laqure  then used  black  eye  shadow in the middle of it too make it darker and more realistic. You could also  try this effect anywhere on your face that you would like a cut.

Products I used:
Rimmel kate Moss lipstick 107
Claire's makeup set assortment maquillage
miss sporty brown brow pencil
Rimmel Wake me up foundation
YSL  Radient touch
Realtechniques brushes
Maybeliene Go  extreme mascara
Collection Black liquid eyeliner



 
This is what te finished look looks like. I was going to post this  a while ago but when I first typed it all  out my laptop crashed and I lost it all  so sorry about that. Let me know if you like it! Thanks for reading and I will see you soon  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment