Pages

Tuesday 16 June 2015

40 beauty questions tag

Hello there, hope you are doing well!
I haven't done a tag post before and i absolutely love that sort of thing and so i thought i would give it a shot. I saw  my good friend Emily does this so creds to her. I hope you enjoy!

How many times do you wash your face daily?
I try to go for twice, ones in the morning and again in  the evening. However it doesn't  always work out like that.

What skin type do you have? (dry, oily or combination)
I have oily skin and it is a constant problem to me and most of the time i end up looking as shiny as a disco ball..

What is your current facial wash?
It is by Garnier and makes my face feel super fresh and  is perfect to wake you up in the  mornings.

Do you exfoliate?
Every 2 or 3 days usually.

What brand do you use?
Freedom!

What moisturiser do you use? 
It constantly changes but usually Liz Earl or Boots on at  the  moment depending on what my skin is doing.

Do you have freckles?
Yes, i have more spots than a cheetah, especially in summer.

Do you use eye cream?
I do  but not everyday, as i am lazy.

Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
No i don't, however as i have oily skin a spot or two likes to pop up now and again.

Did you ever use ProActiv?
No idea what that is so no.

What foundation do you use?
At the moment i am switching between my:
 Benefit - Hello flawless oxygen wow 
Rimmel - Stay flawless 
Rimmel - Wake me up

How about concealer?
Collection lasting perfection concealer mixed with Maybelline age  rewind (what a great combo).

Do you know your undertone colour?
 I think its pinky rather than yellowy. (cool)

What do you think of fake eyelashes?
They can look stunning on a night out. On the other hand, i rarely wear them as i am rubbish at applying them.

Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
I do know that, but i live the rebel life style and don't always don't stick to the  rules.

What brand of mascara do you use?
At the moment i am using MAC something  or  other, but i prefer Benefit They're real but that is waaaay past the 3 month point.

Sephora or Mac?
Sephora is american. so i can't get my  hands on any of  that goodness, but i am going there very soon so cant wait to try that! Consequently, MAC is my favourite i particularly love their lipstick in 'Patisserie'. 

Do you have a MAC Pro-Card?
I wish!

What make-up tools do you use in make-up application?
Brushes like benefit and real techniques, also a beauty blender.

Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Yes such as benefit stay don't stray and Lorac.

For the face?
Mainly Benefit pore-fessionals.

What is your favourite eye shadow? (Colour or Shade)
I change it up  so  bloomin much who  knows?

Do you use pencil or liquid eye-liner?
For school and natural looks i use brown pencil on the lash line, for specials days or nights out i used liquid.

How often do you poke your eyes with an eye liner pencil?
When im doing my water line, too many times.

What do you think of pigment eye shadows?
Nothing but love for them.

Do you use mineral make-up? 
My bare minerals  foundation.

What is your favourite lipstick?
MAC - Patisserie! No explanation needed. 

How about lip gloss? 
Revlon Colourburst in sunset peach, it's stunning. Or soap and glory sexy  mother pucker in "Nudist" it   is drop dead gorgeous.

What is your favourite blush?
Sleek - Rose Gold, so so gorgeous and totally affordable. 

Do you buy make-up on e-bay?
I do not trust that stuff.

Do you like drug store make-up?
Yes, in my opinion you don't have to spend a fortune to get a good product.

Do you go to CCO's? (Cosmetic Company Outlets)
Yes, but not very often. Who doesn't love  a good  deal.

Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
I would love to! So far i am self taught and have taken a few tips from makeup artists, having lessons and becoming a professional would be my dream.

Are you clumsy in putting on make-up?
In general i am a clumsy person, but practice makes perfect.

Name a make-up crime that you hate?
Foundation lines!

Do you like colourful shades of make-up (lipstick, eye shadow) or neutral tones?
Neutral mostly, but i love a good play around.

Which celebrity always has great make-up?
I think Kylie Jenner is pretty iconic for her makeup with the whole kylie jenner lip and strong contour. Pretty much all  the kardashians. I also love Cara Delevigne's makeup and just her really. Oh, and of course Shay Mitchell how could i forget about her.

If you could leave the house with just ONE Make-up item, what would you use?
Eyebrows, because i have non.

Could you ever leave the house without any make-up on?
A month or  two a go the answer would have been HELL NO! But now i am starting to get the confidence up and have left the house a couple of times without makeup on. 

Do you think you look good even without any make-up on?
Not in the slightest.  

In your opinion, what is the BEST make-up line?
- Make up is self confidence applied to the face.
- A smile is the best makeup anyone can wear. 
- Money can't buy me happiness... But it can buy me makeup.

What do you think of Make-up?
Makeup is my confidence in a bottle. 

Thankyou so much for reading and i tag anyone reading this to give it a go!

No comments:

Post a Comment