Pages

Monday 8 June 2015

Summer spirit

Hey, hope your doing well!
I was sitting in the garden earlier and started to feel so much more summary (finally) and thought I would show you what I do to get in the summer spirit. Because if you live in the UK like me then you will know how hard it is to get in a summer mood when the weather doesn't want too. 


Things you need for a good old sunbath, either in the gorgeous garden or on the beautiful beach. 


Firstly you need a drink too stop you from getting dehydrated, I had peach iced tea which is such a summary drink that I love so much and everytime I have it, it just rinds me of summer in Spain.


My next essential is a book, if your not a book person then maybe try a magazine because it just really helps to relax you. Anyway, the one I am reading at the moment is the glam guide by fleur de force, I am addicted to this book it is amazing and I haven't read anything like it. I would really reccommend this!


Sun cream is essential because even though you want a beautiful bronze glow, you don't want to get wrinkles or look like a tomato! 

Similarly, sunglasses are a must, mine are just from a vintage shop for £10. 

Finally, headphones! If you want a nap whilst tanning or just want to relax, I feel that I cannot do that without a bit of music. Some songs I love for summer are:

Katie  Perry- California Girls
B.O.B- airplanes 
LMFAO- sexy and i know it
Carly Rae Jepson- Call me maybe
Flo rider- Whistle
Robin Thicke- Blurred lines
Daft Punk- get lucky
OMI- Cheerleader
MAGIC- rude

Okay, thankyou so much for reading myy post and i hope to see you very soon, gooood bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment