Pages

Thursday 11 February 2016

How to grow your makeup collection


 Heya gorgeous!
Sorry it's been a loooong time, but i'm back and i want to get back into the swing of things! Let me know if you like the new style of things and any  posts that you would like to see from me. I have  also started up my Youtuber channel once again and am giving that ago ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOwoMa5FUxhWI6DzdTVJFag ). Again let me know  any videos that you would like to see from   me and that you would enjoy. On with the post...


I might  not have the biggest makeup  collection out there but it  is still  more than anyone would ever need in their whole life time. And i thought i would show you a couple of tips and tricks to get as much expensive but lovely makeup without breaking the bank (completely).


1. BOG OFF:
Go for all the deals like buy one get  one free they really make all the difference. Also   things like buying blush pallets instead of single  blushes may seem expensive at the time but really you get so much more  for  your money. I mean who doesn't love  a good bargain?


2.  LISTEN TO ADVICE:
If loads  of people say that it's good it usually means that it's good.


3. QUANTITY OR QUALITY:
What would you  rather have a a load of things that are rubbish, you will never use and a waist of money or things that you love. I  know what i would  rather choose!


Thank you  so much for reading this little post i hope it helped you out in some way. I hope you have an amazing day you deserve it!

No comments:

Post a Comment