Pages

Thursday 9 April 2015

A haul lot of shopping


I thought I would start off spring in style with a new collection of clothes and makeup. So if like me you are nosey and want to see what I bought, keep reading.

First, I will start with makeup because why not.  I have been searching for a cute shade like this for a while and I found it. It is a nail varnish by BarryM in the shade ‘Rose hip’. It is a pretty baby pink pastel colour perfect for spring and also makes you look really tanned which is always a bonus.


The next thing I bought was a Sleek blush. Can I just say how much I love the sleek blushes and want more in my collection but I do apologize if you cannot get them in your country because I don’t think you can get them in many places. I got a gorgeous shade called ‘Rose Gold’ and I love rose gold anyway, so yeah a match made in heaven. It is pink with strong gold shimmer running through it as soon as I saw it I was drawn to it.


So I had already got two MUA lip liners and thought they were pretty decent a d decided to get another but in a nude shade because I wear a lot of nude lipsticks and don’t have a nude liner. This is because I am very lazy when it comes to lining my lips however I will give it a go. That was at a bargain price of £1.



In the way of lips I bought two things, the first of which is a colour sensational by Maybelline in the shade 912 ‘Electric Orange’. I love the packaging; it is a sort of florescent light effect, very snazzy.


The final makeup item is a Topshop  product, I don’t own any makeup from their I know what was I thinking. But I have now popped my Topshop cherry and am going to be getting more from there in the near future. But the lipstick I got for the time being is ‘Nevada’ and is a sweet peachy nude.


Onto clothes I got this little grey vest from Topshop as a little essential for the spring summer time so that I can layer or if it gets hot I won’t drown in sweat.



Yet another denim jacket, I already have four of various different shapes and styles but can you really have enough? Yes is the answer however, this is different to the others because it is Armani! Plus it was only £25 so that makes it ok I think.  


I haven’t got anything like this so a little voice said to me ‘you need that’ therefore, it wasn’t actually my fault for spending more money. The reason I needed it was because it is
1. Really nice shape and quite baggy
2. Only £6
3. The material is so cool in that the blacks stripes are cotton and the white ones are rubbery in a way.


The final fashion item I bought was one that I think people might have mixed opinions on but I love it and am  going to try and be brave and pull it off. It was from a Vintage shop  and recently I have been LOVING vintage shops so much. It was only a fiver and it is a absolutely massive burgundy shirt. I was thinking on different ways to style it but personally I really like it and hope I have the courage to wear it. (Sorry I do not have a picture to go with this as I am on holiday and couldn't find it to bring it with me, but there will be a picture up in due course).

Thanks for reading, hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment