Pages

Friday 3 April 2015

March Favourites

I love watching peoples favourites on you tube and I haven't done one since December time so I thought it was a bought time. Also I have been loving a lot of things this month. So let's get n with it...

Firstly, I have been loving the Max factor colour elixir giant pen stick in the shade 'subtle coral' because it is such a beautiful colour that suits my skin tone (extremely pale) really well. I am sorry I do not know the price because it was given to me months ago but I haven't had chance to try it out until now and I wish I had  tried it sooner because I am in love. It is very glossy (with a slight sparkle) and a really nice feeling consistency.


This next product I think I have already talked about/ used in another post, but t is the false lashes extreme black by mac. I haven't heard anyone rave about this at all maybe because it is pretty pricey but I don not know why not. I think it is incredible for the reason that I put on hardly any and it defines them so much and doesn't clump but is easily buildable. 


Brush wise I haven't mentioned these in a while and it isn't just this month I have been loving them it has been since the day I got them.  I am talking about the real techniques brushes I currently have 3 the domed shadow brush, the foundation brush and finally the multi task brush. Which is the one I use the most and recently have found so many uses for it, I do not know what I would do with out it. And I don't often say that about brushes.


Eyes wise (that sounds really weird when you say it out loud) I know I have mentioned it before but I just cant say it enough.  It's from collection so I didn't have the highest of hopes but I was proved wrong. I think they have three in the eye shadow pallet thingy mine is eyes uncovered nude pallet. It looks so much like the naked basics and is such an amazing dupe, it only cost 3.99. Another good thing is that you can use it for a day look or a night look its your choice. I have been using it every single day almost. Plus the names of each individual shadow are so cute.


This is another one I have had for ages and always thought was awesome but I only just stayed comparing it to others that I have used on my friends and myself. It's is the Nicky Clarke curling tongues, they are effortlessly elegant and work wonders on my hair. They stay until I next wash my hair and you can also brush them out and make a beachy effect.


The next few things aren't really beauty related but I have just been loving them so I thought I would include them. So first things first I have been loving the Monin sort of syrup  flavoring things. They are kind of hard to describe but they taste so good and you can have them with tea, coffee, late, milkshake or even just milk. The one  I have here is Caramel and as you can see there isn't really much left, this shows much love.


Then the final things are actually  people, they're youtubers. I have watched them a tone this past month and thought they deserved a mention, its Meg from 'Maybaby' and Eva from 'MyLifeAsEva' I love both of their videos and both of them so much so go check them out.


Thanks for reading hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment