Pages

Friday 3 April 2015

Lazy Day

Do you ever just have those days where you do nothing at all. Well they are my favourite type of days,  you should try them sometime.

This is a short clip of what I get up to on a lazy day (by the way the person who comes in at one point is my sister and she gives me some earing, but I didn't know where to put them so I basically just chucked them on the floor).

 
I like to go on my laptop and phone and I roll around A LOT so ii can find a comfy position. It doesn't always work but I try. On days like these I usually have to do a load of work but end up just blogging or watching youtube videos all  day long.
 
The clothes I wear are so super cosy, some cute little grey shorts and my big netball hoody with my name on the bottom. However any big hoodie would do. The short are from primark so they were really cheep and you don't get too hot. 
 
I also have a couple of snacks, they aren't really the healthiest but you have to treat your self once in a while. You could home make these if you are any good and your bored but if your like me and your too lazy to even do that then you can just have some shop bought ones. I got munchies flavoured cookies, they were delicious!

So that is literally all I do on a lazy day. Thankyou for reading, hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment