Pages

Tuesday 21 April 2015

So much for saving haul

So I went  shopping and I did a bit of damage. However, it wasn't as bad as it looks because I went to a beauty outlet shop therefore everything was a lot cheaper. So that's always a bonus! If you would like to find out what I bought then carry on reading. 


Ok so starting with beauty, I got two things from the body shop, a vanilla body polish that smells like heaven and a mango hand cream that also smells lush. 


The next things I got are from Revlon, the photo ready blusher in flushed and the colour stay in 01 India. They are both very bright pink colours. 


In more of a nude pink colour I got the Revlon colour burst lipgloss in 04 sun backed and the bourjois eye pencil in 77 sand rose. I have never tried a bourjois eye pencil before so I am looking forward to that. 


L'oreal wise I got two lip sticks in cause 501 nude ingenue and 101 rose melody, I love the names they are so cute. 


Going away from the beauty stuff I got this 'candle holder' from IKEA for £1.40 and I am using it as a brush holder. I really like the pattern and thing it contrasts with my brush holder with the old music sheets.


Finally I got the alex nine draws! If you don't know what they are then you must be new to beauty because every beauty guru has this, and now I do too! I have wanted it for ages and it is just amazing perfect for storing makeup and really easy accessible. 

 
So thank you for reading my post, I hope to see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment