Pages

Tuesday 12 May 2015

Outfit Obsess

Today is a sunny spying day, not quite sunny enough to crack out the shorts but it's nice to wear something a little airier than usual. So this is the outfit i chose to wear.


Shirt - Primark 
Jeans - topshop 
Boots - Topshop

I love to wear a nice airy shirt especially one that has a different sort of pattern. Something that no one else will be wearing but you. 

The jeans are just big standard black high wasted blank jeans. However I live by them because they go with everything and I have worn them to death. 

Boots, boots, boots! These are a new purchase of mine down from £90 to £40 a proper bargain if you ask me. They have a slight heal but not too OTT. 


Thank you so much for reading hope you liked it, if so check out some of my others. See you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment