Pages

Saturday 30 May 2015

May favourites

I thought i would do a little favourites post for you today as i have really enjoyed watching other peoples. There are some fashion faves some skin care  and different ones too so keep reading.

L'oreal super liner.
With this product i found that i can do a natural look or a really sleek flick. Similarly, it is a really intense black that stays it doesn't just fade after a while. I am a big felt tip lover and this one does not disappoint.


MUA lip liner - caramel nougat.
For a product so cheep i was not expecting to love it so much. I would definitely  recommend this to someone who is on a budget or is just starting out in makeup. I love the colour and have a little week spot for things with nice names.

Garnier oil control complete vanishing cream.
I know a very long and complicated name but essentially it is a moisturizer for normal to oily skin (which i am) and you apply it before makeup in the mornings and after  taking it off in the evening. I think this product is an angel because it makes my skin super matte and still really radiant. I didn't even know something this amazing existed. I would recommend giving it a go.


Black ripped jeans.
I  have been living in these over the past month or two. I think they are so stylish and grunge i just cannot get enough. Also they are high wasted which is a massive plus.

Topshop brown suede boots.
I gave the Topshop sale a little visit the other day and might have accidentally ended up leaving with a bag full of clothes and  a purse without any money, no idea how it happened. But what i do know is that i got these boots reduced from £90 to £40 so that is a plus.

Reece's Peanut butter chocolates!
Okay, so my sister is allergic to peanuts so i hardly ever get to have them or peanut butter but my friend Izzy introduced me to all of the Reece's different types of  peanut butter chocolates, and now i am inn love! I wish i had tried them sooner, my favourite is the peanut butter cups then the pieces. They are divine.

Ben & Jerry's cookie dough ice cream.
As it is getting towards spring summer time i like to have ice cream to cool me down on a scorching hot day (not that we get many of those in England). Therefore, i have been having an old classic, Ben & jerry's, in particular cookie dough as that is   like heaven in an ice cream.

As always thank you so much for reading my post i hope you enjoyed it and have a fabulous day. See you soon, gooood  bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment