Pages

Wednesday 3 June 2015

Rocking that red lip

Hey there, hope your day is going well! 
Today's post is on a classic red lip look that I love so much but hardly wear. I think it suits anyone and any skin time you can even change it up to suit you. I did a look on how to make blue eyes pop  and this is another great look for that but it also shouts brown eyes. So keep reading...


Products I used: 
Bell'apierre brow powder - Marrone
MUA lipstick - shade 13 
MUA lip liner - red drama
L'oreal superstar super liner 
Benefit - hoola bronzer 
MUA highlighter - iridescent gold
Maybelline mascara - the falsies 
Garnier bb cream - light
Collection eyes uncovered pallet


This look is such a classic simple look that I love so much. So I started off with Garnier bb cream as a base because I don't usually use a foundation but this look is a sleek chic look so your skin with bb cream looks flawless. Then I used my collection last perfect concealer as a highlighting concealer. Then went in with my hoola bronzer as a contour for an extremely sculpted look. I didn't use a blush for this because I have naturally blushed cheeks but if your a blush kinda gal I would go for the sleek life's a peach one because that is stunning. Finally I used my MUA highlighter on the tops of my cheekbones and this is awesome for the price.

Then into eyes this is a very simple look I used the collection pallet (which is an amazing dupe for makes basics) and just took white chocolate all over including my brow bone and inner corner then used brown sugar in my crease. Next I used the L'oreal liner just on my upper lash line and you can make as bigger wing as you want. Lastly, I used my maybelline mascara for a pretty dramatic lashes look I might have fine over board but I did a lot a lot of layers. 

Eyebrow wise, I went for a defined look and tried a brow powder by Bell'apierre that I got ages ago and forgot about, I really like this and think it looks natural yet you can create a beautiful look with it. It also doubles up as a liquid eyeliner if you add water, bonus! 


I made this look quite affordable but I will do a high end makeup look soon. I hope you enjoyed the post and see you soon, gooooood bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment