Pages

Saturday 13 June 2015

You beauty unboxing

Hey there lovely, I hope your having a good day today! 
I always get really excited when opening something like this because it's like a mini Christmas or your birthday  and i just really want to know what is inside. Therefore i recent decided to give a beauty box a go and u wanted to try Ipsy, however they only ship to America and I am far from there. Consequently, I am on the hunt for the best British one for people like myself who cannot get their hands on beauty boxes like Ipsy. 


You beauty discovery is £6.49 a month and you get to choose 2 things from a short list of minis. Then they send you a couple of other products they think you may like. 


In this short list was a body butter, tanning things, a brush and Calvin Klein lipstick (which i really liked the look of but it was out off stock, just my luck) and various a different skin care bits and bobs.  


I chose:
Inka - organic pure primer, 
Amie - facial wash & matte moisteriser. 

They also added: 
Urban fruit - smashing straw berry snack,
Clipper - organic teas (red fruit & aronia berry and organic green tea),
Good to go anywhere -  wipes.


I haven't tried the products yet, but when I do I will let you know how I get on with them. Price wise this is a little cheaper than some of the other boxes but only by a couple of quid. On the other hand i thought there would be more beauty related gifts, however if you are into that sort of thing then try   this.  I'm not 100% sue if this was worth the money but that may have just been this month.

Thank you so, so much for reading and i hope to see you very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment