Pages

Friday 5 June 2015

Rimmel skandle eyes eyeliner

So I bought the Rimmel Skandle eyes eyeliner not to long ago and I thoroughly enjoyed the product. Firstly, the name is a good play on words and I do love it when you buy something which is a play on words like lots of lippys or eye shadows. I actually got it in 004 blue and 003 purple to be a little bit different and I loved them. Also they can sometimes be more complimentary on the eyes than the usual black eyeliner. They  are easy and quick to apply like many other jel eyeliners but they  are also very smooth. I used them for a natural look so it looked like I wasn't wearing any eyeliner but gave a bit more definition to my eyes and am very happy with it.

I don't know the original price of these but they are drug store so i'm guessing not too pricey. When I went into town with my best friend Emily check out her blog (everythingsemily201.blogspot.co.uk). Anyway we went into the pound store near us not  looking for much just too have a look. And we found the skandle eyes! we just went crazy! and I don't know why I told you that long story but I just thought I would let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment