Pages

Friday 2 January 2015

November & December favourites 2014

Heya!
Ok so I was going to do a December favourites then realized cause I was away and had spent all my money on Christmas presents I didn't make that many new discoveries this month so I thought I would do a combined November and December favouites.  Plus I love watching everyone elses on youtube!

So the first thing I have been loving in the past month is the Liz Earl 'skin repair moisturizer. When I went skiing my lips got extremely dry and chapped so much that they stung, and no lip products were working. Until my mum actually gave me that to put on it and a couple of days later they back to be as soft as usual.  It was a complete life saver! Never use lip solve without petroleum jelly (Vaseline), because it tricks your lips into  thinking they have moisture so it stops producing it therefore it is worse off that it stated. 

Something that I only discovered this month (I don't know how I  missed it) was the hunger games. My friend said "omg you haven't watched it, you have to" and I  wasn't really that fussed. But when I did watch it I was like THAT WAS AMAZING PUT ON THE SECOND ONE NOW! Seriously if you like action romance or any of that sort of thing you will love it. And probably everyone reading this has already watched it I am just very slow on the uptake.  Also there are ome  good looking characters in it, which I like a lot in a movie.

OK so my next favourite is a fashion favourite  and I have been wearing everyday for the last two months (I have washed them in between). That is my black high-wasted jeans. They are so good because they go with everything and they are so flattering and really compliment my figure. Because I have a small waist but a big bum that means that lots of thing just make  me look big and don't show my waist but these are perfect. However now that I have used them so much they have started too loose their colour.

Eyes wise I have ben using the benefit big beautiful eyes palette everyday and just changing up the different looks I do with it. It just has some really nice natural colours. I love the pink shimmery one all over my lid on a not very much makeup day. It was quite expensive but I love it.

concealer I am really into the collection lasting perfection, however I have the shade fair and  that is too light for me and  the shade after is too dark. So I mix it with the boing concealer by benefit (cause that is a little too dark)  and it makes the perfect mix  and it has really good staying power. An oldy but a goody. (I do not have a picture for  that right now as I have managed to misplace it, clever me).

Hair wise I have this problem that when I get out of the bath and my hair dries the ends go really frizzy. But I have used a product that I saw  on one of Gabby Lindely's videos. That is the Ultimate Blends 'The sleek perfector oil' it smells divine and makes my hair so smooth. You can apply it to wet hair dry or whenever, it also doubles up as a heat defense. It wasn't too much money either.


Another hair thing is a heat protector by Loreal called ever sleek. It is just great I really like the packaging and thing that it works great.


Lips wise (I don't know why I start everything  with that) I only got this for Christmas but  already love it to pieces. It is by Mac so yes not the most affordable  but scene as I didn't buy it myself I don't mind too much. It is called 'Patisserie' and I do not hear it talked about all that much but  I don't see why not. It is a nude but slightly more pink. It looks really natural and I put some white glittery shadow on the center of  my bottom lip it makes the look so much bigger.

The last thing is my phone case. I got a new one and it is so nice! I haven't really got much to say about it but I love and I think it is really different than other ones. I don't  know anyone else who has one like it.

Thanks for reading and I hope to see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment