Pages

Wednesday 28 January 2015

Inspirations

I have a couple of inspirations and I  thought I would share them.  They are not all the same sort, some are just people I wish/ aspire to be like.

Blake lively
The prettiest person alive! With a perfect face, body, life. She is an amazing actress and has made me cry with her acting skills many times before. Even after having a baby she looks stunning. Her and Ryan Reynolds are a match made in heaven and I would give anything to be her. If you don't know her go search her now and your jaw will drop.

My nan
She may not be much but to me she is everything. Not only did she do so  much for charity and others, children, babies and more.  She also was loved by everyone she met. She helped me so much   when I was growing up and i'm so thankful. I miss her but know she always stays with me in all she has taught me and everything else. R.I.P Nan Love you for now and forever.

Demi Lovato
Demi has made it from Disney into the world of music which isn't easy and she had a lot of abuse along the way. However she struggled through it and is an inspiration to me. She even has a tattoo on her wrists saying 'stay strong' which is really sweet  and another on her arm saying faith with birds flying out. Plus I would love to sing like her, I could listen to her all day.


My inspirations are just personal ones,  you probably have your own on people you want to be like. Let me know who is an idol for you and why. Thank you so much for reading, see you soon!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment