Pages

Friday 23 January 2015

Natural lips

This is a look I like to do on a day to day basis when I don't want to look too full  on or in school or just for any look  really. It looks natural but gives your lips that extra  bitt of something.


Firstly, before applying lipstick I always slap on some lip solve or more recently iv been using my Liz earl moisturiser. I get really bad dry lips and I find that my moisturiser is often the best thing for them.


The first lip product  is by soap and glory (a great brand) and it has a fab name 'sexy mother pucker' mine  is in the shade nudist a bit more of a browny toned nude. It feels very light and doesn't dry out your lips in the slightest.

The second  natural lip product I have mentioned lots before like in my 'what I got for christmas' and  'November & December favourites' posts. That is the mac patisserie lipstick in the luxe  collection. An  extremely expencive product but worth it if your looking for something high end that will really do you wonders.

Another mac lipstick that is  nude but not quittte as natural is in the  shade ' Luxe  natural' however it costs a little more because it is from their mineralize collection. Meaning it feels like heaven on your lips and smells divine. It is richer than the others and a lighter colour but still beautiful all the same.

I think many different make up looks go with nude lips including a  really simple one. On  the other hand you could really dress it up and go to town with the eyes whilst at the same time still accentuating your lips.

The final nude  lip product I have is more of a peachy nude and it is by Rimmel part of their apocolips collection. Of which I have 3 bright colours and  one nude. It isn't too pricey but is so glossy because it is a laqure. I would describe it best as a mix between a lipstick and lipgloss.


 To go along with the natural theme I thought I would throw in a natural nail varnish. It is from Barry M (my all time fave nail varnish brand) and it is called Lychee. I now that Tanya, Zoe and Gabby all  have this! (If you watch youtube you will know them if not just ignore what I just said). I think it will  look nice in the summer with a bit of a tan.

Thankyou for reading my post! see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment