Pages

Wednesday 31 December 2014

What i got for christmas 2014

Ok this post is not showing off! It is just to share with you what I got plus it is a little reminder to me too. It might also give you an idea of what to get someone a late Christmas present or a birthday present.

Ok so firstly I got socks! I know that that is the most cliché thing to get someone for Christmas especially from a grandparent. But these aren't just any old sock they are the softest I have ever felt, they are like your feet are in heaven. Also they are from joules.

The second thing I got was also very fluffy and that is pajamas. Now I love pajamas I could live in   them if I was allowed. And these are Christmas themed bottoms with a massive fluffy hoodie. Iv got to say as soon as I open it I ran up stares to put them on. They were from next.

This was my big present, a Gopro! I have wanted on for ages and so has my sister (so it was a bit awkward when I got one and she didn't).  When I opened it I squealed and jumped up and started dancing around!

To go along with that I got a helmet/head strap for the camera and another strap thing for it. Which was quite exciting cause that meant I could film the skiing I was doing that week.

Clothes wise I got a green fluffy jumper from Topshop. (sticking with the fluffy theme, they obviously know me very well).It is really comfy and not too long either.

The second thing I got from Topshop was a checked shirt and I really like it. My friend got it the other day and I saw it and loved it so im so glad I got it too.

Another thing I  got was earphones. Now am I the only one who gets this, my earphones always break  in just one ear. It's really weird and really annoying. So the  ones I was given were white with and orange zip. Also I have very small ears so normal earphones like the ones you get on the plane just don't fit.

Books wise I got the divergent series. This is a series I wanted because I loved loved loved the film and I started to read the  first boo a while back but never got to finish it.

Bath wise I got a butter bear bath bomb from lush (haven't used it yet), also from lush I was given yognog the best smelling soap in the world! I don't usually like soap but it is just divine.

Not from lush but still  along the same lines is a mango and papya shower gel and body spray. They smell sooooo good. I got lots of other body things like from  the body shop and places, but im not going to list them all so I will just pop them in the picture. (I think they may be trying to hint something). I did use and loose a couple of the things that I got so here is just most of it.

A really sweet thing that was quite emotional for me was a little golden locket that my grampy gave to me (grandfather but we always call him grampy). The reason being it is my Nan who died not long ago wanted to get me and my sister one each before she died but never did so grampy thought he would do it for her. And so I am going to get a picture to put in there and when ever I wear it I will think of her.

My favourite  things to write about makeup.  I got two things from mac, one was a lipstick in the shade patisserie. And the Keepsakes Natural face palette. I really like the packaging of the palette and the lipstick is a really nice nude. If you have read my post on my current fashion feelings then I talked about another really good nude from mac in that.

My sister wanted me to mention what she got me: a really cute vintage box, two lush Christmassy smelling candles called 'santa's cookies' and a little tray of vanilla bath bombs.

I also got a couple of other bits and bobs, however I shan't  mention them  all because it will be too long and boring. So I hope you enjoyed it and I will see you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment