Pages

Thursday 11 December 2014

Autum/winter makeup look

This look is a look that I would wear everyday but it is a bit more full on than others. It might niit be for  everyone but I personally like it and hope you do too. The same as any other look I write about it is yours to change and use how you like this is just how I do it.  It is less natural and more sleek so you could wear   it on a night out if you are that sort of person.



Concealer and foundation as usual and some finishing powder some people use it at and not at this stage hens the name "finishing" but I think it works well at this stage of the makeup.

Then for the eyes I did back winged eyeliner but it could also look good purple. Then  I did kind of a very slight smoky eye look. by smudging dark purple from the outer corner going up and in. And some white on  the brow bone and inner corner of the eye. You can mix and match with colours how ever you want it is just to match  the lipstick also purple goes well with blue eyes. And no  look is finished without mascara.


The eyebrows in  this look are darker than  I would normally do but the whole look is quite dark.

cheek wise I didn't use blusher but I did use then hoola bronzer for contouring the cheekbones.

Finally the lips I used a berry lip I actually can't remember which lipstick I used it was either Rimmel Kate Moss in 107 or Max factor both are very nice colours. If like me you don't have a berry lip liner then you can just take a black eyeliner and line your lips with that so when you put the colour on top it slightly smudges in and creates a lovely effect. You could add a gloss on top but I quite like it matt.


You could also do this with a traditional red lip that too would look lush. I have a couple  of redsone of which is also a Kate Moss and that is really good. Tanya burr has a limited addition lipgloos that is red and sparkly. Perfect for Christmas!

One reason why I love autumn and winter is that I wear  so much  more makeup. Because in summer it just slides off or feels so heavy.  Thanks for reading and  i'll see you in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment