Pages

Sunday 28 December 2014

My current fashion feelings

Ok I so I thought I would just give a random update on my fashion favourites and beauty bests!

First up is black. sounds crazy as it is so simple but I have been wearing it non stop. I have my black high wasted  jeans that I practically live in, black leather  jacket, black vans and I was looking thrugh my wardrobe the other day and just saw black. But I love is as it is so flattering.

The next thing is quite controversial, the chocker. Some people  love them and others hate them, a bit like marmite really. Personally (with the right out fit) I really like them. They rae pretty different and retro. A style that I am loving at the moment.

This next one is something that used to be really popular and I am only just rediscovering. It is nude lips and the lipstick that got me into this is by mac and its called Luxe Naturale (mineralize) it was expensive £20 but I cant get enough of it! The reason it was so much is because it is their moisturizing lipstick not just the normal £15 lipstick. They also have a whole range of other nudes you could check out as the one that I have is a more chorally toned nude. I think nudes make your lips look bigger but not botox big.

The hair I have been doing a lot recently is a bit like Ariana Grande style. All I do is strained my hair and keep my fringe out put the front into a ponytail. It makes you hair appear longer but at the same time gives it more volume.

As I have been travaling a bit around the place I have been listening to lots of music  these are some that I don't get bored of:

Take me to chuch - Hozier
Real love - Tom Odell
Thinking out loud -  Ed Sheeran
Up town funk - Bruno Marz
We're in heaven

Someone who hasn't actually got her own song but cant stop listening to hr is Taylor Marie Look her up she has a stunning voice!

Finally I got some glsses the other day from TKmax I don't know why I love
them so much but I do they were £13 and even though its winter I really want to wear them!

So that is pretty much  all if I have forgotten anything I will do another post so look out for that! bye, see you soon:)

No comments:

Post a Comment