Pages

Wednesday 10 December 2014

Chrsitmas present ideas

MERY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Ok I know it's not quite Christmas yet but I am just very excited. I love presents I don't just love receiving them (which I know many people do), but I love giving them too and seeing the expression on peoples faces when they open them. but some people are harder to buy for than  others.

Mothers:

This might not apply to all mothers but I know mine would love it and I know many others that would. So you want something to say thank you for all you have done for me (don't  forget to write that in the card). In  my opinion something to relax them is great. Plus it means they are in a good mood. So a bath bomb or set of nice smelling bath or shower things. They  aren't  always that expensive so that's good. TK max always has some really good deals on things like that.

If you really know what she likes then  you could get her a handbag or shoes but that's only if you really know what type she likes and you have  the  budget for it.

Unless she has showed you a jumper or something that she really likes and you know what size she is I would avoid byiing her clothes. If you its too small she will feel fat and if it too  big you will offend her and  make her think you think she is massive and we don't want that.

Fathers:

I personally find this one the hardest. But most fathers like a  good beer but if you are under the age of 18you can't buy that for him. Little funny novelty things are always cute and give a good laugh when he opens them on the day. If  you are looking for stuff like that then sites like http://www.notonthehighstreet.com/ are really good.

If  you know what hobbys he is interested in thenn that's a good idea. For example my dad likes cycling so I could always get him something to with that.

I would avoid man bags because  not all men  like them or they can be  very particular about what bags they carry. I also wouldn't go for anything  too pink.

People you don't really know:

This might  be for people you feel obliged to buy for or if you just have no idea. Get the a voucher! they re so easy and simply then you can't really mess up and they can buy what they want. Obviously don't buy your dad  a Superdrug voucher they have to kind of be suited to what that person likes a little bit.

Want to do something personal:

This is for the people that no matter what you get them it won't do. You need something a little more personal. You could buy a photo album  and half fill it with pictures of the two of you together doing different things. Or another one is to write a very personal letter or more than one for  them to write bout at different times like when they are sad or bored or whenever. little personal things like tem people appreciate a lot more because it shows you spent time and thought on it.

Family:

something to bring the family closer together is a board game. or card games are good too. Its just good fun and worth however much you pend on it which is usually not much. You  can get them from anywhere and everywhere. You could stick to the traditional things like Monopoly or look for more new games. Or even quiz games can be  a good laugh.

Girlfriend:

Most girls  would like the typical things on Christmas like chocolate and a cute card. But some might want a little more than that like a well thought out one.  Maybe a cute planned out date to somewhere she loves. Jewelry may be a winner.

Do not buy her a voucher! that is the one  time you can not do that.  she will not appreciate tht it doesn't have to be anything big and expensive. Just something special.

Ok so thanks for reading my post I hope it helped you out in any way! My Christmas count down is currently happening so please check that out. http://jomilybeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/count-down-to-christmas.html I hope you have an amazing Christmas and you get as good presents as your giving.

No comments:

Post a Comment