Pages

Sunday 22 March 2015

Mini makeup haul


The other day I was having a lazy day and decided to go and treat myself and have a little shop, do a little retail therapy and these are the makupey sort f things I bought.

So firstly I went to boots and I have always wanted a Maybelline 'Colour Tattoo', for literally ages and I always use my friends but I have finally got one. I is in the shade on and on bronze because that is the hade that everyone seems to love. I was going to get the shade pink gold but they didn't have in store. That was £4.99.

Next something quite new and when we saw it my friend Emily (everything Emily) ended up dropping it as per usual. It is by seventeen it is a blush called 'cheek stamp' and as soon as I saw it I was fascinated because it isn't normal you have to twist it and there is a pump sort of thing. Very hard to explain but you need to check it out. The one I got was a natural looking shade with a pretty shimmer called ' stare struck' but I loved the other names like 'the cheek of it' and it was only £5.

Thirdly was an eye shadow pallet from  collection for an amazing price of  £2.99 it is simple and has a light matt a dark matt and the rest of the colours are shimmers I will try that out and let you know the results but I have high hopes for this.

After hand I went to TK Max just to see if they had any decent  deals... they did. I am not too sure if this really counts in the haul scene as I got this for someone else but I am still going to include it. It is a three pack of Rimmel 'show off' lip lacquers in shades 'nova', 'solstice' and 'stargazer'. The original price for this was £19.47 and it was reduced down to £4.99, too good to resist.

From Super drug a grabbed  myself a baby lips intense care, this was due to me using up all of my peach one and my cherry one is a bit bright for school day so I wanted to try a new one. I think it was £2.99 like all the other baby lips and works a treat.

Thanks for reading my mini make up haul today. Hope you enjoyed it see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment