Pages

Tuesday 30 September 2014

Autumn/ winter Coats

An essential to the Autumn winter time is coats. Of course you need coats all year round but this time of year you can  style  them  out. It is getting colder and you will have to wear coats every single day you need to have one you like an is super stylish.

I am really loving big thick coats at the moment so here is the first type I would recommend. I love that it has fur on it and the  musky brown  and bright white contrast really well.  It is a bit pricey the one from Topshop but if you are willing to spend the money I am sure it is totally worth it. The second ne on here is cheaper only £89 but I love it just as much  as the first if not more! I like that it has a bit more shape to it and the fluff on the coughs are so cute. I would prefer it if it was brown but black goes with anything  so that's always good. You can  get this from House of  Fraiser, but it is actually miss Selfridge.

If you don't like the fur sort of look, then there are other really pretty coats you can get. Such as pastel coloured coats. They aren't just for sring and summer  time, you can make pastels work all year round. They particularly look nice on pale people which is handy because you loose your tan at this time of year. It is sad when you lose your tan but now there  is at least one up side to it. The two that I have found are both not too expensive the first one is from next and cost £70 and the second one is from River Island and costs £90 so both pretty good deal.

 
 
A great jacket like that is bold and doesn't need other big bits of clothing but it does help to accessories. I would wear a really cute shoe/ boot. Here are some that I found and would recommend. The first one is a high heel from Topshop £150 a little expensive but I think they are gorgeous. Secondly, these are another option if you don't like heels that much or if you are on a budget. They are only £38 from River Island and the darker colour is £60.

 
I will be  doing a look book soon and will be using a big coat  in that but it isn't one on here and I will say where I got it from and how much it costs. It will show what I like to wear  with them also. You might be able to tell there is a bit of a theme going on in the  places to get them from. They aren't the only place you can get the products from just some of my favourite shops and ones I have read about in magazines. Hope I helped! 

No comments:

Post a Comment