Pages

Monday 22 September 2014

New favourite candles

If you know me then you will know that I am obsessed with  candles scented ones especially. And  I am constantly on the search for more new exiting scented candles different candles and brands. I have already done a post on  candles and which ones I like but this is just  a new  updated version. Because I love them that much!

I have found  an amazing place to get them from if you live in the UK, and  that is TKmax. A bit of a surprise I know but you can get expensive brands from there for cheep prices. Another place is Dunelm  mill again sorry if  you don't have this shop where  you live but you can  get a decent size vanilla candle from there  for £0.99 and they are definitely the best  cheep candles I have used. So I recommend them if you are on a bit of a budget or just love a bargain like me!

My new number one all time favourite candle is now the Belgium waffle! It has the most delicious smell  it just makes me want to eat it  all up. it is a nice large size and cost £5.99 from  TKmax. JUST WOW! no more words needed. My second favourite a close runner but not quite as good is the Yankee candle in Vanilla Cupcake! That too makes me want too eat it and that cost the same from TKmax. I think usually they cost a little more than that but not much.

You may think why do people pay  so much for a candle but they  are so  nice! and the cheep ones just don't match up to the standard of these. the smell doesn't burn when the candle burns. Meaning they only smell at the start then the smell kind of just disappears. Please  leave a let me know of any that you like or anywhere that does them very cheaply! Ta ta for now:)

No comments:

Post a Comment