Pages

Wednesday 17 September 2014

Opportunities

This post is really important to me. I just dwell that I have to share it with anyone and everyone cause I don't want people to ever feel the way I feel. Firstly just say yes. Saying yes to opportunities is the first step. If you don't say yes then you won't know what would have happened if you did say yes. You would be constantly saying what if and regretting it. I recently got asked to try out for county netball and my first thought was no way I would never get in I'm rubbish and everyone will look at me. But I said yes and herei am 2 try outs and 400 people later im in county and I'm loving it. I now have netball 6 times a week and although it is extremely exhausting I have never felt better. 

Anyway that is just an example of saying yes. That might sound like nothing to some people but I am not an extremely out going person. I also suffer from panic attacks and get very nervous before big things or just the little things but saying yes to stuff has made my life amazing. As people say #yolo meaning you only live once. And don't worry what other people think of you because you can never please everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment